If you are planning to stop using Spotify or if you are using the music streaming service on a public or shared device, you should log out of your Spotify account from everywhere, and this tutorial will show you how to sign out or Spotify log out everywhere of the Spotify app on your mobile device desktop and the web. We will also share a few Spotify account security tips to help you keep your Account secure. So, let’s begin.
Spotify Log out Everywhere From Your Computer.
Below are some steps to help you sign out of your Spotify account from the computer. Let’s start.
- Please open the Spotify application on your computer.
- Go to the settings menu, which is at the top right-hand corner of the Spotify window.
- On the left-hand side of the setting Windows, please select the account tab.
- In this section, you will find an option that symbols Spotify log out everywhere at the bottom of this setting page.
- Please click on it, and you will be logged out from every device you are currently logged in to your Spotify account to listen to music.
Steps to Sign Out of Spotify on Your iPhone or iPad.
To sign out of Spotify on your iPhone or iPad, you simply need to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Please launch the Spotify app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then tap the profile icon in the left-hand corner of your screen.
- Choose a setting, then account from the main menu that appears.
- Please scroll down to where you see log out everywhere and tap on it to sign out of all current Spotify sessions on other devices registered with your Account.
- A pop-up message will appear confirming that you would like to log out of all devices and informing you of the time it will take to log out to process fully up to 30 minutes.
- Once you have acknowledged this information, tap log out everywhere again and wait until Spotify has processed to complete the logout.
Log Out or Sign Out from Spotify on Your Android Device
Following are some steps mentioned below to log out or sign out from the Spotify account on your Android device.
- Please open your Spotify app.
- Then tap on the menu icon in the upper corner of the app near your profile photo or initials.
- Select settings to open settings of Spotify on your Android device.
- Please scroll down and select sign out at the bottom of this list.
- This will sign you out from all the devices.
- Please confirm that you would like to sign out by tapping on the sign-out again.
Sign Out of Spotify on Your Sonos Speakers.
For people who use their Sonos speaker with a Spotify account, logging out of Spotify on your Sonos is a very simple process that can be done in just a few seconds. Doing this will ensure you have the latest version of your music library and the best experience when using the service. Below are steps to sign out or log out of Spotify on your Sonos speaker.
- Please open the Sonos app on your mobile device and select settings from the main menu.
- Scroll down to the Account, then select the Spotify app.
- Select sign out at the bottom of this page.
- Please confirm that you want to sign out by selecting yes or okay, depending on which prompt appears.
- Then, you will see a message informing you that you have been signed out on your Spotify on this device.
- Please repeat these steps for each additional speaker if needed.
Way to Sign Out of Spotify on Your Roku Device.
Suppose you want to sign out of Spotify on your Roku device. Here below are some steps you can follow.
- Firstly, open the Roku home screen and click on the home button.
- Go to settings, system, then system update, then check to see if you have installed the latest Roku OS version.
- Select the Spotify channel from your list of streaming channels and press okay.
- If you do not see it, use the search option at the top right corner of your home screen to find it.
- On the Spotify channel, press up to open the navigational ribbon at the top of the screen, then select the setting gear icon.
- Select log out from the list option and confirm log out by pressing the log out button when prompted in the popup window, then press the back button to return to the home page.
- When asked whether you want to keep your music playlist for use or delete it, select the add option and press okay to finish the log out from your Account.
- After this, you can now navigate to other channels or select a different account to switch users easily.
Ways to Sign Out of Spotify on Your Amazon Fire TV.
Here are quick and easy steps to sign out of Spotify on your Amazon Fire TV.
- Firstly, you need to launch the Spotify app on your TV.
- On the left side of your remote control, select menu, then account setting.
- Select log out and confirm by clicking yes to log out from all connected devices and device types.
Spotify will then confirm that you have successfully logged out from all device types linked to your Account, like phones, tablets, PCs, Macs, etc, and any other connected Amazon Fire TV device associated with this account login.
Steps Required to Sign Out of Spotify on Your Connected TV.
Below are some steps to sign out of Spotify on your connected TV. Just simply follow them.
- Firstly, you need to launch the Spotify app from your connected TV and sign into the app using your premium for a family account if needed.
- On the home screen of your Spotify app, you have to select settings.
- Select sign out and confirm that you want to sign out by selecting the option yes, or you can sign out in the pop-up window.
- Please return to your TV’s home screen and exit the app by closing it using either your remote control or the gaming console controller.
- When you return to use Spotify on your television again in the future, log back in with your premium for family account details once again upon the launch of the app.
Steps to Sign Out of Spotify on Your Web Browser.
Here are some steps mentioned below to sign out of Spotify on your web browser. You can follow it.
- Firstly, you need to go to your browser’s main page of Spotify and click on login.
- Enter your credentials, that is, username and password, and press the login button.
- Once you are logged into your Account, then click on Account and select Log out from the drop-down menu.
- Then, a confirmation message will appear. Click on Okay to log out from Spotify permanently.
Steps to Log Out of All Devices from Spotify at Once.
If you want to log out from all devices simultaneously, it is very easy and simple. This may be necessary if you suspect that someone else has accessed your Spotify accounts without your permission or if you want to ensure that no one can access your music. Then, you can follow the steps mentioned here.
- Firstly, log into Spotify on a computer with the help of a website or desktop application.
- Please navigate to the settings page by clicking on the gear icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Account from the menu at left and then click on Sign out everywhere under the device in use.
- Then, enter your current password and click sign out to finalize the process and log out from everywhere associated with your Account at once.
- Then, you will receive a confirmation message you have signed out from everywhere successfully.
What Is the Solution If Spotify Logs Out Everywhere Is Not Working?
You can try some steps mentioned below if logging out everywhere is not working.
- Please visit the website spotify.com/pair and log in to your Account.
- Then, Click on your profile icon at the top right-hand corner.
- Select Account and click on the change password.
- Please type your current password and then create a new password.
- Click on set a new password to confirm it.
Reset the Password.
To reset the password, you can follow the steps mentioned here.
- Go to the official website that is spotify.com.
- Enter your email address and click on the send button.
- Open your email and find the reset password email.
- Then open that email and click on reset password.
- You can now type and confirm your new password and then click send.
So, the information mentioned above is all about the sign-out process of Spotify from every device. May the above information be helpful for you and great guidance for you. This situation mostly occurs when you log in to your Spotify account on the device, like your friend or relative, and forget to log out.